Sunday, July 3, 2011

Welcome to The Coffee Intellect Blog

Hi! My name is Nicole. I am a Barista Manager at a coffee shop in Grants, New Mexico called Coco Bean Cafe. I manage and maintain business operations and love to work behind the espresso machine. It provides a window of opportunity to make someone's day with a good cup of joe', handed out with smile. My love for coffee is something I thought I would like to write about. So, I started this blog in hopes to demonstrate my musings in writing and even explore new information regarding coffee culture in this day and age.

Coffee is a well-known beverage, but it goes much farther than getting a caffeine fix. It has become one of the most popular cultures of our time. The concept of coffee has embellished into a new idea of extreme inspiration and intellectual  thought along with great artistic ability. I hope to work along side others who are inspired by coffee as much as I am, and who wants to spread the good news of coffee. Please feel free to comment along the way that will unfold into great conversations.

1 comment:

  1. Nicole, welcome to the (real) Java world of aromatic new beginnings!

    ReplyDelete